Sunday 22 October 2017

Blogtober Weekly Recap #3

Weekly Recap #3


Welcome to another weekly recap! Here you will find a master list all of this week’s Blogtober posts and where you can find them.
As always; anything in bold and underlined can be clicked on to take you to said post.

On Monday I talked about living with agoraphobia and the likes of when it started, when I was diagnosed with it and the on-going treatment which I receive for it.

Tuesday brought along something that I have never shared with this blog; my wish to share my art work with you and what led me to stop doing it. 

As I’m no stranger to avoidingsituations, I thought I would share some information about it on Wednesday and why it is unhealthy over on my mental health page.

My new friend Kerry sent in her response to my self-care Q &A on Thursday and on Friday I discussed what some of my favourite products are that I use in my day-to-day life and what products I gravitate towards when I need to take care of myself.

Finally, on Saturday I revealed that my Super Blogger of the week is Cairon (TravelBear92). All of my reasons why are here.

Thanks again for checking out my blog! If you liked a post; let me know. If you have thoughts on one of them; let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Anxiously,
Me


You can find Anxiously, Me on:
This blog
Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me