Wednesday 29 November 2017

Christmas Card Appeal

Hi everyone!

If you could read this post all the way through to the end that would be amazing.

It's nearly that time of year again when families and friends are gathering around to engage in the Christmas festivities, making love-filled memories and it's really got me thinking. There are a lot of people out there who don't get that option or who end up spending Christmas alone and I wanted to help make the holiday season a little bit easier by sending out cards to those who may not receive any, who fear that no one is thinking of them and who get really quite deflated/sad/depressed at this time of year. Having said that; I would also love to send out cards to all the fantastic people who I've become friends with over on Twitter and those who read my blog daily even when there's nothing new to read.

I would like you to do the following:

Either leave me your name and Twitter handle in the comments below OR email me at anxiouslymeblog@gmail.com saying that you have seen this post and would like a card.
This needs to be done by the 10th at the latest to make sure they arrive in time (physical cards).

I will be sending out physical cards as well as e-cards (these are cards that will be sent to your email address that may come as a link to an external site which you can then print out if you want) so those who do not wish to give out their address but still would like a card can receive one.

Unfortunately I do only have a limited amount of funds and cards so the first 15 who request a physical card will definitely receive one and the rest will be in the form of e-cards.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Anxiously Merry,

Me

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me